Go-Live review is a complimentary technical review conducted by FlashGrid support before a customer cluster goes live. Please note that Go-Live review is mandatory for Production tier clusters. For non-production tier clusters the review is optional.
The review process must be initiated by the customer.
Why Go Through the Go-Live Review
- FlashGrid Support will verify that the cluster is in a healthy state and ready for production use.
- Only those production tier clusters that completed the Go-Live review are eligible for Emergency and Urgent severities of support tickets.
Go-Live Checklist and Process
sudo flashgrid-health-checkto perform verification of the cluster configuration and health. Correct any items that show warnings.
Confirm that email alerts are configured and delivered (See instructions)
- Create backup of OS and software on all cluster nodes
sudo flashgrid-health-checkto verify that all services started successfully
/var/log/messageson each node for any unexpected errors or warnings from the system or 3rd party software
- Upload diags to FlashGrid support:
$ sudo flashgrid-diags upload-all(How to upload diags instructions)
- Submit a support ticket with subject "Go-Live review - %Cluster name%" at least two weeks before your planned go live date. Indicate the planned go live date in the ticket.
- FlashGrid support will review the uploaded diags and will provide their feedback and recommendations within 4 business days
- If required, a meeting will be scheduled to discuss recommendations
- At the end of the review FlashGrid support will confirm the production support eligibility of the cluster