FlashGrid Server is an engineered cloud system that enables database infrastructure in public clouds. This guide provides step-by-step instructions for system and database administrators deploying FlashGrid Server with Oracle database on AWS cloud.
Key components of FlashGrid Server on AWS:
- FlashGrid Storage Fabric software
- FlashGrid Cloud Area Network software
- Oracle Database (19c, 18c, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, or 184.108.40.206)
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure (19c)
- Operating System: Oracle Linux 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Amazon EC2 instances: R5, R5B, R5D, R4, M5, M5D, M4, i3, i3en, X1, X1E, Z1D, High Memory
- Disks: EBS GP2, GP3 volumes or local SSDs
FlashGrid Server is delivered as an AWS CloudFormation template that automates configuration of multiple components required for a database. FlashGrid Launcher is an online tool that simplifies the deployment process by guiding through the system configuration parameters and generating CloudFormation templates.