FlashGrid Cluster is an engineered cloud system that enables active-active database high availability infrastructure in public clouds.
Key components of FlashGrid Cluster on GCP:
- FlashGrid Storage Fabric software
- FlashGrid Cloud Area Network software
- Oracle Database (19c, 18c, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, or 184.108.40.206)
- Oracle Grid Infrastructure (19c)
- Operating System: Oracle Linux 7 or 8, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 or 8
- GCP Compute Engine VM types:
- n1-standard, n1-highmem, n1-highcpu
- n2-standard, n2-highmem, n2-highcpu
- m1-ultramem, m1-megamem
- Disks: SSD Persistent disks
FlashGrid Cluster is delivered as GCP Deployment Manager templates that automate configuration of multiple components required for a database cluster. FlashGrid Launcher is an online tool that simplifies the deployment process by guiding through the cluster configuration parameters and generating Deployment Manager templates.