Warning after uploading a previously saved configuration file
A warning about a version mismatch is shown after uploading a cluster configuration file
You have the following options:
- Ignore the error and continue with creating a cluster. If you are getting another error after pressing Next, Validate, or Launch button then the configuration file may be incompatible with the version of the Launcher tool.
- Create a new configuration.
- Contact FlashGrid support to have your configuration file updated to the required version.
- Use the same version of the Launcher tool that your configuration file was saved with. For example, https://1810.cloudprov.flashgrid.io for version 18.10
Error uploading a previously saved configuration file
An error is shown after uploading a configuration file.
- Make sure the correct file was uploaded.
- If the configuration file was manually edited, double-check that all parameters are correct and that correct syntax.is used.
- Send the problematic configuration file to FlashGrid support for verification
Error about Oracle installation files on AWS
Error(s) reported for one or more Oracle installation files in the AWS S3 bucket.
If the errors are reported for all Oracle installation files then verify that the S3 bucket name and, if used, the directory name are correct. Also verify that either all files have Public access enabled (individually, not just at the bucket level), or you have provided an IAM role that has access to the files in the bucket.
- If the error(s) are reported only for some files(s) then verify that you have the correct files uploaded and that permissions are set correctly for the files that report the error.
Error about Oracle installation files on Azure
Error(s) reported for one or more Oracle installation files in the Azure Storage Container.
If the errors are reported for all Oracle installation files then verify that the Storage Container name and, if used, the directory name are correct. Also verify that the container has Blob (anonymous) access enabled.
- If the error(s) are reported only for some files(s) then verify that you have the correct files uploaded.
Error after clicking Launch FlashGrid cluster/server
An error is reported by the Launcher tool after you click the Launch button.
If you are using a manually edited configuration file then check that all parameters have correct values and syntax. The Validate Configuration step checks only a subset of parameters and may not catch some invalid parameter values.
If you are using one of the standard configurations then please report the problem to FlashGrid support.