Error creating the new resource group
Azure Resource Manager fails to create the resource group.
Check the deployment log for the exact reason for the failure. Find the corresponding problem/solution below. If your specific problem is not listed below, please check with your Azure administrator first. If necessary, contact FlashGrid support.
Error creating a VM
Azure Resource Manager fails to create a VM.
Depending on the exact error reported:
- Check that your Azure user account has permissions for creating VMs.
- Check that your Azure account is not above the limit for the selected VM type in the selected region. If needed, request a limit increase.
- Check that the selected VM type is available in the requested region.
Error creating a VNet
Azure Resource Manager fails to create a VNet
- Check that your Azure user account has sufficient permissions for creating a VNet.
- Ensure that the limit for the number of Virtual Networks (VNets) has not been exceeded. If needed, request a limit increase from the Azure portal.